Quickoffice is a freeware proprietary productivity suite for mobile devices that allows users to view, create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations. The application consists of Quicksheet (a spreadsheet), Quickword (a word processor) and QuickPoint (a presentation program). These programs are compatible with Microsoft Office file formats and not the OpenDocument file format.
Quickoffice is generally used in tablets and smartphones. It is a program that has become very popular among users because of the great design and amazing features. It helps users in working anywhere they are. Mostly the features in Quickoffice are similar to what you see in Microsoft Office. If you wish to use the application on your mobile phones or tablets then all you need to do is to download the app from the app store and get started. You will enjoy the excellent features it has to offer its users. There is no doubt in saying that this app will exceed all the expectations you have for this application.
Features offered by the app to its users:
- QuickOffice supports various font types, paragraphs, lists, colon titles, titles, fields.
- Users of this program can view a page in different scales.
- QuickOffice also supports the important formats of Microsoft Excel sheets: text, number, time, date, and work with formulas.
- Users can rotate, move, scale objects, and edit text notes in PowerPoint presentations.
- QuickOffice has a file manager.
- Users can also access the files that are located on their Google discand device.
- Users can also open and view PDF files.
- Users can also attach files to their email messages.
- The main screen can also be divided into three zones and opened in a full screen mode.
- The application has an amazing and user-friendly design. All the features are similar to the ones offered in Microsoft Office and the functionsare performed in the same style.
Other important features that are offered to the users of the application are:
The application that is compatible to the Microsoft Office Word documents supports 97-2003, 2007 and 2010 versions of word documents and pinch-to-zoom. It also offers a text-to-speech option.
This supports the Microsoft Office Excel 97-2003, 2007 and 2010 versions of documents and pinch-to-zoom.
An editor of Microsoft Office Power Point supports 97-2003, 2007 and 2010 versions of documents.
This program cannot edit PDF documents but can be used only to view PDF files.
- File Manager:
Users who have downloaded Quickoffice are provided to access the folders and data that is stored and some online notes services such as Evernote. File manager also not only shows the supported files but also the files that are stored in a folder.
How to download Quickoffice?
With all these amazing features and user-friendly functions, all smartphone users would want to download the app. You can easily download the application from the links that are given below.
It is also available on Barnes & Noble’s Nook Color, which is an advanced version of their Nook electronic reader.